Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Getting Creative

Last week our printer broke. This proved especially difficult since I use Master Cook to meal plan. I can print out all my recipes and it even creates a grocery list so I don't have to wonder if I missed something. But as I sat at my computer and began to meal plan, I realized it was moot since I couldn't print out anything. So I turned to my cook-books and came up with a week full of new recipes. I had so much fun and am excited about these new dishes!

Monday: Hamburger Soup (courtesy Nancy, my MIL)

Tuesday: Penne w/ Chicken Sausage & Broccolini (from Almost Meatless)

Wednesday: Quick Beef Tacos (from Real Simple)

Thursday: Italian Tuna Melts w/ White Beans and Provolone (from Rachel Ray)

Friday: Meatballs with Sauteed Chard (from Real Simple)

Saturday: I think we're going out to dinner

Sunday: A new week begins! Maybe our new printer will have arrived, otherwise I'll be going trudging through my cookbooks once again. Maybe I'll just do that anyway, I never know what I'm going to find.

No comments: